This notice explains what we do in relation to collecting, storing, and processing Personal Data. If you believe that we may hold Personal Data and you are the Data Subject you have various rights under relevant legislation including rights of access.
If we hold your personal data you are a Data Subject and have a number of rights UK data protection legislation including:
- The right to be informed that your data is being collected. We do this by making this notice available to you and in limited circumstances where we ask for your written consent;
- The right to access your personal data and know what data we hold. You should use the contact information below in the first instance and we will ask you for proof of identity as part of the process;
- The right to rectification. If you believe that your personal data held by us is inaccurate you can ask us to correct the data;
- The right to erasure. You can ask us to erase your personal data but please understand that there are circumstances where we will continue to be entitled to process your data and we will explain any relevant reasons at that time;
- The right to restrict processing. You can ask us to restrict how we use your data;
- The right to portability. You can ask us to provide your personal data in a format that can be transmitted to another data controller;
- The right to object. You can object to a data controller processing your data, typically where it is used for marketing purposes. We do not use personal data for marketing;
- Rights related to automated processing, typically related to automated decisions and profiling. We do not use personal data to automate our decisions without human intervention but you can ask is if we do this.
If you have further questions, wish to access your data, or wish to make a complaint you should contact email@example.com in the first instance.
This privacy notice does not extend to other sites accessible via links on this website. Where you access other websites via these links you should read the privacy notices contained on those sites and we can take no responsibility for personal data held or processed by the organisations concerned.
The information below describes the purposes and means by which we process personal data and the scope of use and sharing with other parties. The limitations on scope in relation to sharing with other parties do not apply where we are obliged by law or regulation to a party entitled to receive the personal data.
People who visit our website
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect details of website visitor patterns. We do this to understand which pages and information are of most interest to visitors to our site to enable us to update and develop the content on our site.
We do not hold any personal data about visitors to our website and our contract with Google Analytics does not permit them to do so either.
People who send emails to us
You should be aware that unless we have established Transport Layer Security (TLS) or other technical means, email traffic between us may be vulnerable to interception.
If an email you sent to us was intended for our sole use and that was made clear to us we will not share it with other parties or provide your contact details.
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing to:
240 Portobello Road
London W11 1LL