The Next Generation
The first REACH NEXT GENERATION summit for girls 11-14 years old will be held on Saturday June 26th 2021 where a series of high profile speakers will host sessions on topics that are hugely important to early teenage girls:
Where they can talk about their ambitions and hopes for their careers as they think about their future.
Where they will hear from and talk with women who have a story to tell.
Where they can openly discuss their thoughts in a completely “safe space”
The REACH Next Generation Summit 2021
- To provide a unique and inspiring opportunity to meet girls from all backgrounds
- To empower women leaders of the future of the future at a key time for diversity and equality throughout the World.
- To hear from accomplished and entertaining experts in their field.
- To provide a forum in which women with boardroom experience can offer the benefit of their experience to the next generation of female leaders.
- To provide thought leadership and opportunity to address their concerns.
- To empower the girls so that they can be whoever they want to be.
- To create a very special group who will act as ambassadors and inspirators for the next generation.
To get your complimentary ticket
To register for the event live-stream
The summit will be held at DLD College London, just a short walk from Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament (nearest tube stations – Waterloo and Westminster)
DLD College London is the ‘Independent boarding school of the year 2020/21’ and ‘Independent School of the Year 2020/21 – Special Judges’ Award’.
Reserve your seat
You will hear from successful women from all walks of life:
Leaders in Sport, Fashion, Music, Business, Charities, Nutrition, Human Rights and Social Media will all be there to create conversations and provide thought leadership
Our anticipated programme will be.
Arrival at DLD, welcome from REACH founder Sarah Stirk
Lunch (will be provided) and make some new friends
Afternoon tea (will be provided) and make more new friends
Final sessions followed by a live performance